Madstop
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(40)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(10)
Design Review
Design Improvements
Google Docs solution
Half days suck
Design again
Meetings - Got to love them
It's comming back to me
Continuing Design
First Design
New Begining
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
About Me
Kriley
View my complete profile
My Blog List
NET225 Writing for Electronic Media
bschwarz65
Sheldon Comic Strip: The daily webcomic by Dave Kellett
Edison Blog
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Meetings - Got to love them
I have spent the last two days in meetings discussing possible customer desires vs production capabilities. I understand that it is a necessary topic, but I did not get to work on design at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment